Want to harness the power of technology and pop culture to encourage your managers? Why not give their confidence a boost with inspiring podcasts? Your staff can tune in at their convenience—while they’re waiting in line for their morning coffee, on their lunch break or even in the car during their commute. We’ve selected seven powerful podcasts you can use to give your managers a fresh new perspective.
Choose from any of the following to inspire and motivate your managers:
- The School of Greatness with Lewis Howes. This New York Times best-selling author and former athlete jam-packs his podcast series with inspiring business stories. He explores the qualities and mindsets that make people successful.
- The Charged Life with Brendon Burchard. To kick Mondays off with a bang and get ready for a productive new week, check out this podcast series from self-help guru Brendon Burchard. Your managers can learn anything from how to deal with negative people to how to believe in themselves.
- Manager Tools. This weekly podcast series offers practical advice and specific skills to help managers become more effective leaders.
- The Leadership Dojo. With this podcast, your managers can learn ways to be successful leaders and how to apply leadership techniques to their life and career.
- Productivityist. Good managers are highly motivated and productive. This valuable podcast series gives actionable tips and tricks from a productivity expert.
- What Great Bosses Know. This podcast series, hosted by news media expert Jill Geisler, answers one challenging question per episode. Geared toward managers, the series helps them learn, grow and excel in their careers.
- Dose of Leadership Podcast. For managers looking for inspiration, this podcast series features guest speakers from a wide variety of industries speaking about what it takes to be a good leader.
Plug in, listen and learn
Your managers are just a podcast episode away from motivation! You can work with them to grow and achieve great things by recommending top management podcasts. Didn’t find what you’re looking for on this list? You can find even more podcast recommendations through a simple Google search.
Looking to staff up?
If your organization is in need of top-notch talent, look no further than McGrath Systems. We’ll help you find and place workers in IT, engineering, administration, human resources or light industrial. To learn more, contact McGrath Systems today!